Adding solar panels to your home is simple with Cedar Creek Energy. Get added peace of mind, knowing that we have custom designed your solar electric system to get the most out of your install!
Once you’re ready to go solar follow these three simple steps:
Step 1: Request a free site assessment
It’s simple and easy. Just use our online form or call 1 (800) 834 – 3378. One of our engineers will contact you to schedule a visit to your home.
Step 2: Assessment and proposal
We will then assess your home’s energy requirements and gather installation details. Prepare a customized proposal for your home that outlines the installed cost, available incentives and expected savings. We will also discuss financing options with you, if needed.
Step 3: Installation
A solar electric system can typically be installed within two to three weeks from your order. Please note, however, that the time required for permits and incentive paperwork approvals vary by city and state.
The installation process itself is simple:
- You place the order
- We work with you to schedule the installation date.
- We physically install the system on your roof.
- Supports are attached to the roof at the rafters.
- Rails are attached to the supports.
- Solar panels are attached to the rails.
- The solar panels are connected to each other and the cables are brought down to the inverter.
- The inverter is mounted in a shaded area on an exterior wall or in the garage or service closet.
- The DC cables are connected to the inverter and the inverter is connected to the electrical panel.
- Appropriate labels are added to the electrical panel.
- Any required inspections are performed by the permit office, incentive officials and/or utility representatives.
- The system is connected to the grid.
- You submit the provided incentive paperwork.